Wednesday, May 19, 2010

High Time to get to Blogging

Hi Friends

I really don't understand why it took me this long to get into blogging. Being computer savvy since long I should have got into this earlier.

But then did we not hear about this cliche in school? "Better late than never!"

My views right now are limited to the work I do as a columnist. I cannot believe how quickly my columns have got popular.

But I still believe I am just a medium. I have that God-given talent and I must put it to use for the good of Goa. So when the Editor of Herald Mr Ashwin Tombat offered me the opportunity to write a column that I suggested could be named 'Music Mania', I took that opportunity with open arms. I was sure with the help of musicians and those involved in music, we could come together and give the musical genius of Goa a great fillip.

The writing has built up from there. Today, I spend almost 3 days in a week writing articles. These include 'Music Mania' and "Music Review' for Herald, 'Inspirations', a career column for Herald and 'People of Substance' a profile column for the weekly tabloid 'Goa Messenger'

Through this blog I would like to invite suggestions about whom I could feature on any of these columns. Be it a musician who would need to be given some credit or be it an inspirational personality who needs to be highlighted for the younger generation to get inspired.

You can send me the suggestions directly to my email id colin.coelho@gmail.com

Remember, if anyone has realeased an album that you would like reviewed, also please send them across to me. You can contact me on 9326121136 and I will let you know how you can get to me.

It is my ardent wish to do something for the music scenario in Goa. I do hope I can achieve some success in this.

Au Revoir,
Colin

3 comments:

  1. Blog suru kelea nimitan, porbim tuka ixtta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your endeavor Colin! We love to hear what's happening in Goa.

    ReplyDelete